Geese fly across the pond…and now it's your turn! Nope, we aren't talking about your local park pond; we're talking about that big pond called the Atlantic Ocean. After all, London is waiting for you, and Monograms has made it easy for you to hop on a plane and travel 'across the pond.' On this 4-day vacation to London, we've included your hotel reservations, exclusive sightseeing, and daily buffet breakfast. Plus, it's important to us that your vacation runs smoothly and that you have someone to help you throughout your stay. So we've included the services of a Local Host, who will help you get the most out of your vacation.Your vacation begins as soon as you arrive. We can pick you up at the airport and whisk you to your centrally located hotel, where you will meet your Local Host. You'll receive materials on London, so you can start exploring immediately. Your Local Host will also help you personalize your trip and answer any questions you may have. The next morning, after a hearty, included breakfast, your expert local guide will pick you up at your hotel for a half-day sightseeing tour. You'll see the must-see sights-like Big Ben and Westminster Abbey-and you'll hear the inside stories that only a local can tell. You'll visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see Buckingham Palace. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be live like royalty, now's your chance to see!In your leisure time, visit one of London's hundreds of museums, including the British Museum or the Churchill Museum & Cabinet War Rooms. London offers some of the best shopping in the world with large department stores, luxury boutiques, and quirky shops. Its theater scene rivals that of New York's Broadway, so be sure to catch a show. Visit the historical treasures and examples of the British monarchy, such as the Tower of London and Windsor Castle. Or take an excursion outside of London to fascinating Stonehenge or Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon. Be sure to ask your Local Host for suggestions.Our goal at Monograms is to make your London vacation as easy as possible and to help you have experiences that will last a lifetime. That's why we make your vacation hassle free by arranging the hotel, transportation and sightseeing for you!
Call (615) 791-4690 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13901262
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 3 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London, one of the world's most important business, financial, and cultural centers. Your Local Hosts will help you make the most of your visit.|
|Day 2||London||Morning guided sightseeing and orientation takes you past the Palace of Westminster, better known as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. Visit ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL (except on Sundays), Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its world-famous dome. Your sightseeing trip ends at your hotel before lunch, with time to explore on your own this afternoon.|
|Day 3||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
2019 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2018.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).