Brochure Type: Europe & Britain 2019
See the City of Lights, on this City Explorer holiday, as it has never been seen before - its hidden courtyards and arrondissements, each with their own distinct personality.
- WALKING TOUR in Paris with a Local Specialist
- ORIENTATION tour in Paris
- VISIT the Royal Estate of Versailles including the Royal Palace, Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Hamlet "Le Petit Hameau" and the "village" of Montmartre
- VIEW the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Paris Opera House, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and Notre Dame Cathedral
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING enjoy an in-depth, intimate guided tour at the fascinating Louvre Museum in a group size of no more than 25 guests.
- 7 hot buffet breakfasts
- 1 Regional Meal lunch
- 2 dinners with local wine
- 1 Parisian Brasserie voucher
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (615) 791-4690 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14237175
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Paris||Arrive Paris (7 Nights): Paris is yours to explore on this in-depth City Explorer. Check in to your centrally located hotel and spend the afternoon getting to know your surrounds. Wander through the leafy boulevards and winding lanes of the French capital, stopping for a leisurely cafe au lait while watching sophisticated Parisians go by. This evening, join your fellow travellers and Travel Director for a quintessentially Parisian Welcome Reception. Welcome Reception|
Le Meridien Etoile
|Day 2||Paris||Paris Sightseeing and At Leisure: Join your Travel Director this morning for a tour of this mesmerising city. View the grand Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe, built by Napoleon in the 19th century. Delve into its hidden squares and secret passages, visiting one of Paris's most historic neighbourhoods and a favourite local haunt that remains a secret to outsiders. 'Dive Into Culture' this afternoon when we visit Fragonard Parfumerie for a visit with a certified 'nose' who will guide you in the creation of your own unique fragrance.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Paris||Paris At Leisure or Optional D-Day Beach Experience: Spend the day soaking up the sights and sounds of this elegant European capital. Your Travel Director will suggest activities and attractions that will ensure a memorable day spent discovering Paris. You may wish to experience a full-day Optional Experience on the northern coast of France to uncover the poignant history of the D-Day Landings. Spend your evening at leisure exploring the city's glittering sights at night or use your Parisian Brasserie voucher to indulge in delicious French flavours at one of the nearby brasseries. Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 4||Paris||Full-Day Excursion to the Palace and Royal Estate of Versailles: Tread in the footsteps of French nobility and explore the opulence and splendour of Versailles. Join a Local Specialist as you wander through the palace's extraordinary Hall of Mirrors and Battles Gallery. Stroll through the picturesque Royal Gardens and visit the Petit Trianon to see first-hand how the French Royal Family lived in private. Get a real taste of the city with Trafalgar's exclusive Eatwith Optional Experiences and share delicious traditional flavours with a local family in their home. Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 5||Paris||French Cuisine Experience and At Leisure: 'Dive Into Culture', savouring the exquisite flavours of French cuisine as you meet a Parisian chef for an unforgettable gourmet lunch experience. Delve into local culinary secrets, and delicious flavours and aromas, which you will have an opportunity to create yourself and enjoy afterwards. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. This evening, perhaps connect with the pageantry of a traditional cabaret performance at the world-famous Moulin Rouge.Buffet Breakfast, Regional Meal|
|Day 6||Paris||Visit Montmartre and the Louvre: A leisurely start to our morning sees us take a private street trolley car back in time to the colourful hillside "village" of Montmartre and home to the picturesque Sacre-Coeur. Join your Local Specialist and 'Dive Into Culture' as we tread in the footsteps of Picasso, Dali and Van Gogh, as you wander through hidden squares, artists' haunts and romantic hideaways. Spend the rest of the day on your own embracing your inner bon vivant, before embarking on a special evening experience at the renowned Louvre museum. Enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the museum during this Small Group Sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist. Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 7||Paris||Paris Morning At Leisure, Walking Tour and Farewell Dinner: Admire the exquisite collection of modern art in the Centre George Pompidou or enjoy an Optional Experience to explore the inspirational gardens of Monet at Giverny. This afternoon, explore the history of the French Revolution during a walking tour of the city, then join your Travel Director and companions for a memorable Farewell Dinner. Buffet Breakfast, Farewell Dinner|
|Day 8||Depart Paris||Depart Paris: After breakfast, it's time to bid Paris au revoir as you prepare to return home after a memorable break in one of the world's greatest cities. Airport transfers are available. Conditions apply. Buffet Breakfast|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class