Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2019
Share in the legends and lore of the Aboriginal spiritual belief of Dreamtime, transporting yourself back to the very beginning, when this land and its people were made by the spirits.
- 3 hot buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (615) 791-4690 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14238071
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Port Douglas||Arrive Port Douglas (3 Nights): On arrival at Cairns Airport, transfer to your hotel in the resort town of Port Douglas (flights anytime). Spend the rest of the afternoon soaking up its quiet sophistication at your leisure.|
QT Port Douglas
|Day 2||Port Douglas||Great Barrier Reef: Board a high-speed catamaran and cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef. Don your mask and slippers for an up-close encounter with this natural wonderland (equipment provided) or stay dry and explore the world's largest living reef system from the comfort of a semi-submersible craft. Before your return to Port Douglas, you'll enjoy a tropical buffet lunch onboard, under the glorious Aussie sunshine. Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 3||Port Douglas||Tjapukai - Skyrail - Kuranda Scenic Rail: Delve into the tradition and heritage of the world's oldest culture during your visit to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, Australia's largest indigenous cultural park. Discover first-hand the ancient culture revealed through bush food lessons, didgeridoo demonstrations, movie theatres, fire-making demonstrations and the famous Tjapukai Dance. Then, it's a short distance to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway which will take you through the World Heritage rainforest of the Barron Gorge National Park. There are two rainforest stations where you can enjoy a ranger-guided boardwalk and observe this ancient rainforest from spectacular lookouts. On arrival in Kuranda, there is free time to explore the 'village in the rainforest' and its many attractions, including the Heritage Markets. Afterwards, board the Kuranda Scenic Rail for a historic journey through some of the oldest rainforest in the world. Passing the spectacular Stoney Creek Falls, your journey winds through man-made tunnels and across bridges to arrive at its destination of Freshwater Station. Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||DEPART PORT DOUGLAS||Depart Port Douglas: Your journey at its end, transfer from Port Douglas to Cairns Airport to connect with your onward flight (flights anytime). Buffet Breakfast|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class